My Thoughts





I need a place to vent, to create and to say the things I keep in all day. :)
I need to vent about my teachers, my boyfriend, parents, money, work and stress.


I hope to find others like me out there.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

How do you know?

How do we know when we're truly happy?
How do we know when we're truly in love?

The second question gets me everyday. I tell my boyfriend I love him everyday...But does that mean I love EVERYTHING about him? I hate the way he treats the cat, I can't stand he works nights, and I hate our unconventional way of living together.
But I love his smile, the way he takes care of me, the way he makes me feel when I'm around him.

Is that enough? When am I ever going to have the ability to just let go and love???

No comments:

Post a Comment